TOP NEWS STORIES FROM THE BEST SOURCES.
The American Stripe.
CNN – Top Stories
Fox News – Top Stories
- Prince William and Kate Middleton have shared a new photo of their son, Prince Louis, ahead of his third birthday. Louis is the third and youngest child of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. The couple is also parents to Princess Charlotte and Prince George.
- Republican New York City Councilmember Joe Borelli joined "Tucker Carlson Tonight" to discuss rising crime in America's largest city, including a 322% increase in sexual assaults.
- NBA Draft prospect and former Kentucky star Terrence Clarke died in a car accident in Los Angeles, according to a report by WKYT.
- MSNBC host Joy Reid led a panel discussion Thursday during which one guest argued that the imperfections of Ma'Khia Bryant did not justify her fatal shooting by a Columbus, Ohio police officer, despite the fact that the 16-year-old was attacking another Black teen.
- President Biden is considering creating an anti-corruption task force to address mass migration coming from Central America, a top U.S. official announced Thursday.
WSJ – Top Stories
- Edward Wagner, 28, who prosecutors said had been in a custody dispute over his daughter, apologized for the Rhoden family murders.
- With four killings in the past four months, many residents in Ohio’s capital feel victimized by their Police Department, which has received a litany of misconduct complaints.
- Science shows that the risk of viral transmission outside is very low. The “two-out-of-three rule” can help you decide whether to mask up.
- The mother of the infants, a boy and a girl, was in custody but had not yet been charged in the deaths, officials said.
- No cases of clots have been reported among the 290,000 health care workers across the country who have received the dose. Here’s the latest Covid news.
- Addressing leaders at a virtual summit meeting he convened, the president cast the fight against global warming as an economic opportunity for the world.
- Trumpians are having a venomous panic attack.
- The American Family Plan, which the president wants to pay for by increasing the capital gains tax and the top marginal income tax rate, currently doesn’t include an effort to expand health coverage.
- The U.S. needs to rethink its foreign policy if it has any chance of meeting its climate commitments.
- Hitting the targets could require a rapid shift to electric vehicles, the expansion of forests nationwide, development of complex new carbon-capture technology and many other changes, researchers said.