BREAKING WORLD NEWS by the Best.
The American Stripe.
BBC – World News
- Distraught medical students who fled Ukraine are told their distance-learning degrees are not valid.
- Andrea was medically evacuated to Spain as doctors in Malta could not terminate her pregnancy under the country's ban on abortion.
- Rebecca writer Dame Daphne du Maurier discovered her apparent aristocratic past was not as it seemed.
- Sarfaraz Khan's heavy scoring in domestic cricket has him knocking on the doors of Indian cricket.
- The strategic eastern city of Lysychansk is at the centre of competing claims as fighting rages.
- A number of teachers in Ukraine are educating their students online from the front line.
- The BBC spent time with staff before they had to stop work and turn patients away.
- Police free 77 people from confinement in a church in south-western Nigeria.
- The drones are launched from Lebanon, amid border tensions between the nations.
- The Russian troop ship Saratov sank in a Black Sea port after a Ukrainian missile strike.
BuzzFeed – World News
- The government’s campaign in Kashgar began with CCTV cameras watching people pray. Now it features tourists taking Instagram selfies.View Entire Post ›
- I, A Brit, Went To Tokyo, And Here Are 18 Things I Noticed That Are Pretty Effing Different From The UKYes, that is a rabbit on a lead.View Entire Post ›
- The policy prohibiting girls from attending school after sixth grade contradicts the regime’s previous promises to loosen restrictions on education rights.View Entire Post ›
- Prince George, Princess Charlotte, And Prince Louis Played A Starring Role In The Trooping The ColourThe Cambridge children rode in a carriage during the Queen's birthday parade as part of her Platinum Jubilee celebrations.View Entire Post ›
- Olena Zelenska had not been seen in public since Russia's invasion of Ukraine began in February.View Entire Post ›
- The UN’s health agency has embraced statistical methods that put the true toll of the pandemic at around 15 million. Will it shock nations that are denying the severity of COVID-19 into action?View Entire Post ›
- A Former Marine Was Freed From “Wrongful Detention” In Russia, But Concerns Remain For Brittney Griner And OthersTrevor Reed's release from Russia highlighted concerns over the continued detention of WNBA star Brittney Griner and another former Marine, Paul Whelan.View Entire Post ›
- The Sam Altman–founded company Worldcoin says it aims to alleviate global poverty, but so far it has angered the very people it claims to be helping.View Entire Post ›
- Revealed: the inside story of how the British government rolled out a dangerously flawed intelligence-sharing system right as the UK suffered one of its deadliest years from terrorism.View Entire Post ›
- President Volodymyr Zelensky used a rare address to the United Nations to describe horrific scenes of death in his country — and to criticize the Security Council as essentially useless.View Entire Post ›