BREAKING WORLD NEWS by the Best.
The American Stripe.
BBC – World News
- Tong Ying-kit could be convicted to life in prison in the controversial trial without jury
- The US Department of Justice says 36 websites linked to the Iranian government were seized.
- An investigation by the BBC has uncovered alarming conditions at a child migrant camp in Texas.
- The legislation – which sought to make it easier for Americans to vote – fails in the Senate.
- A US couple make a desperate plea after being denied quarantine exemption in Queensland.
- Students in a remote village in the Himalayas struggle to access the internet in order to take classes.
- Women taking part in Colombia's anti-government protests speak out about the harassment they face.
- International condemnation grows towards a Hungarian law banning depiction of homosexuality to under-18s.
- Scientists are surprised by how far they've gone and say they're displaying other unusual behaviours.
- Soaring stock markets and property prices help boost the wealth of the wealthy, research suggests.
BuzzFeed – World News
- If you are fully vaccinated, you are most likely to be safe. But in parts of the US where few people have gotten COVID vaccine shots, the Delta variant could trigger renewed deadly surges.View Entire Post ›
- Follow the latest vaccination data in the US and globally.View Entire Post ›
- A Telegraph source denied to BuzzFeed News that the piece had been pulled as a result of pressure from the Palace, but the newspaper declined to comment on the record.View Entire Post ›
- The photo-sharing app mistakenly removed content about the Al-Aqsa Mosque, the site of clashes between Israeli police forces and Palestinian worshippers, after associating the site with terrorism.View Entire Post ›
- The ban has been applauded by Donald Trump while young Nigerians are being forced to find ways around the rule at great personal risk.View Entire Post ›
- BuzzFeed News won for its innovative series exposing China’s mass detention of Muslims and was named a finalist for its colossal FinCEN Files investigation into the global banking industry.View Entire Post ›
- The Biden–Putin Summit Ended Without Major Breakthroughs — And The Russian Leader Relishing The Spotlight“Putin got exactly what he wanted,” said one Russian journalist.View Entire Post ›
- The department’s former senior official on nonproliferation says he intervened to prevent the US government from “embarrassing and discrediting” itself with claims that lacked strong scientific evidence.View Entire Post ›
- Rights for the LGBTQ community in the United States have come a long way — but that isn't the case everywhere in the world.View Entire Post ›
- The Queen has met with every US president since Dwight Eisenhower, save Lyndon Johnson.View Entire Post ›