BREAKING WORLD NEWS by the Best.
The American Stripe.
BBC – World News
- But experts say the pace needs to pick up for India to meet its target of vaccinating all adults by 2021.
- The former US president said it would be used to "stand up to the tyranny of big tech".
- Major tax evasion and avoidance schemes have deprived countries of £127bn, research shows.
- Shares of the Chinese property giant fell as much as 14% on Thursday morning in Hong Kong.
- Countries are asking the UN to play down the need to move rapidly away from fossil fuels.
- Locals in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh are demanding a stop to new hydro-power projects.
- Activists say the streaming giant's comedy special could fuel attacks on transgender people.
- The Greens performed well in German elections but they are having to adapt their policies to succeed.
- Their scathing posts have shot them to fame amid rising nationalist fervour – but they toe a fine line.
- Robot "priests" can recite prayers, perform funerals, and even comfort those experiencing a spiritual crisis.
BuzzFeed – World News
- Elisabeth Bik calls out bad science for a living. A feud with one of the world’s loudest hydroxychloroquine crusaders shows that it can carry a high price.View Entire Post ›
- The DOJ Is Investigating Americans For War Crimes Allegedly Committed While Fighting With Far-Right Extremists In UkraineThe probe involves seven men but is centered on former Army soldier Craig Lang, who is separately wanted in connection with a double killing in Florida and is fighting extradition from Kyiv.View Entire Post ›
- “Now that travel has opened up, you can access more places and see more things. Our definition of travel photography has changed.”View Entire Post ›
- Seven of the victims — four boys and three girls — were students in eighth grade, according to reports.View Entire Post ›
- "Instagram vs. Twitter."View Entire Post ›
- Immigrants Who Escaped The Texas Camp Crackdown Are Facing Another Set Of Dire Circumstances In Mexico“I’d like to stay here in Mexico, but I’m scared because I don’t have permission to be here,” one immigrant told BuzzFeed News. “I don't know what to do."View Entire Post ›
- Surfing was a profitable enterprise in Jacmel, as locals rented out boards and hosted lessons. But the project’s recent struggles reflect the difficulty of obtaining resources in a country battered by a series of catastrophes.View Entire Post ›
- In a review published on Monday, the experts said the evidence does not show that boosters are needed for the general population.View Entire Post ›
- Prince Andrew Has Been Served With A Sexual Abuse Lawsuit By Jeffrey Epstein Accuser Virginia GiuffreThe person who served the papers told the court that the first time he tried, Andrew's security team said they weren't allowed to accept anything court-related.View Entire Post ›
- When Farhad Wajdi left Afghanistan for the US, he assumed he could help his parents get out too. But then everything changed.View Entire Post ›