BREAKING WORLD NEWS by the Best.
The American Stripe.
BBC – World News
- The Australian city recorded a minimum overnight temperature of 25.4C.
- The country has rebuffed African efforts to find a negotiated settlement to the Tigray conflict.
- Environmentalists in India's Goa state are fighting projects they say will turn it into a coal hub.
- Few organisations have taken a bigger hit from coronavirus than the Serbian Orthodox Church
- Hurricanes Eta and Iota left more than 150,000 people in Honduras homeless and many lost everything.
- The case of the three Khachaturyan sisters accused of killing their father sent shockwaves through Russia.
- BBC correspondents across the east Africa region explain the impact for Ethiopia and its neighbours.
- The two nations have expelled each other's envoys over a historical dispute dating back a century.
- Vanderbilt kicker Sarah Fuller becomes the first woman to play in an elite Power 5 match.
- Iran's top nuclear scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh was assassinated on Friday.
BuzzFeed – World News
- Turbulence is… fun!?View Entire Post ›
- Yep, there's no way I'm sleeping tonight.View Entire Post ›
- A 160-page report, in response to a BuzzFeed News investigation, found long-standing failures at the celebrated wildlife charity.View Entire Post ›
- Hundreds of thousands of Muslims have been held inside Xinjiang’s camps, but very little is known about life inside. BuzzFeed News spoke to dozens of ex-detainees.View Entire Post ›
- Off-the-beaten-path doesn't always mean better.View Entire Post ›
- Here Are 16 Animals People Commonly Confuse For Each Other And I Bet You Can't Guess 12 Of Them RightI'm sorry, but crocs and gators are the same to me.View Entire Post ›
- Ukraine’s Azov movement, which the State Department calls a “nationalist hate group,” is running ads, organizing violence, and exporting its far-right ideas.View Entire Post ›
- Biden defeating Trump was front-page news from Iowa to Alaska to Japan.View Entire Post ›
- "Welcome back, America!"View Entire Post ›
- Due to the razor-thin margin, BuzzFeed News and other news organizations are holding off on calling the state for the former vice president. There is set to be a recount.View Entire Post ›